We are thrilled to welcome you to the Museum for Art in Wood! Access to our exhibitions and permanent collection is free of charge to all visitors.

Ways of Giving

There are a number of ways to make a gift to the Museum for Art in Wood. If you have any questions, please reach out to Fred Kaplan-Mayer,  by phone at 215-923-8000, ext. 105 or via email at [email protected]. 



Make a gift online or by sending a check and become a Member of the Museum!


Donor Advised Funds

The Museum for Art in Wood accepts gifts through donor advised funds. Our EIN number is #22-2806780. You can make a gift using our secure online giving option, or by sending a check to The Museum for Art in Wood at 141 N. 3rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106.  


Planned Giving: The Evergreen Society 

One of the most valuable ways a donor can give to an organization is through planned giving. The Museum for Art in Wood is pleased to offer a legacy program, which allows our friends, members, donors, and constituents the opportunity to donate a gift that will continue throughout the years. The Museum’s legacy program provides donors with a unique connection that can honor the wishes and life of the donor and, in turn, provides vital sustenance to the organization.  

 If you have included the Museum for Art in Wood in your will or estate plans, we hope you will let us know so that we can express our gratitude and enroll you as a member of the Museum’s Evergreen Society. If you prefer that your plans remain private, we thank you for your support.  

The Evergreen Society is a special group of donors who have made an investment in the arts community, and in the future of the Museum for Art in Wood, by including the Museum in their estate plans. Members will be invited to Evergreen Society gatherings and other special events and, with their permission, will be given recognition on the website and on donor lists. There are no dues or fees associated with membership in the Evergreen Society. Please click here for examples of planned giving vehicles that can be authorized at your convenience. Please speak with your financial advisor or attorney about what makes sense for you.